Monday, March 29, 2010

Not quite a podcast, but my first audio recording - week 10

Okay, recording audio files takes talent - I totally respect all radio talk-show hosts, commentators, people who record audio books, and regular podcasters 150% more now that I've experienced it.

I mean, let's face it, I don't have the best voice and I'm not the most eloquent speaker so podcasting for me would require LOTS of practise!

But I still believe in the power in voice and I'm going to try REALLY hard to leave my comfort zone next school year and go through with my podcast project (teachers and students reading from one of their favorite books or maybe favorite poem?).

Now that I have an account at podbean...I can share them easily with the entire school! I still have a lot of playing to do at podbean...but I just figured out I have a webpage that people can (that shows my list of podcasts) and I have all these other interaces for storage of files, uploading,publishing,looking for subscriptions, etc.

Check out my first audio recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment