I can see why people like/love to create online photo albums now - pictures are such a great way to share our experiences with others.
I just spent the last hour trying to transfer the pictures from my phone (there was software involved, so it just took a bit of time) to my computer so I could upload them to Flickr...it was worth it! Now that I've figured out how that works, I'll be taking a lot more pictures with my phone! The pictures look so small on my phone, I thought for sure the quality was terrible, but now that I've seen them on my computer - they're really not that bad!
I didn't use any of the extra features on Flickr - but I thought it was pretty neat that editing (cropping, removing red-eye, etc) could be as easy as "drag and click". As well, I thought it was really cool and fun that I could create calendars, albums, and cards with my photos (for a small fee) - something I definitely want to try in the future. What a great Christmas gift idea - especially for my nieces and nephews!
Check out my slideshow on Flickr. I've included my Olympic adventures and a short video that some students created for a project called GreenBricks (I blogged about this in my post called Blogging about Blogs).
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment