
I was inspired by Patrice when I saw her beautiful screenshot of Touchgraph on her blog (Thanks Patrice for motivating me to try it out...I've always wondered how people did that!) and so I decided to try it out for myself. It's really cool!
I incorporated screenshots of google docs into a word document that I made for the Earth Science 11 class. Being able to show them the actual screenshots made it my job a lot easier - showing them rather than trying to explain in words just works better when it comes to instructions. I guess it's true what they say...a picture is worth a thousands words!
Anyways, I was having so much fun with screenshots, I decided to take one of our school library webpage - I wanted to show you guys the widget of my shelf (from shelfari). One of the IT students helped me upload it to the library webpage. It was lots of fun....even though I was lost at times because he was typing in "programmer" language!
No comments:
Post a Comment