MAKE magazine is still my favorite subscription so far, but I found a couple of more this week that interested me:
I subscribed to Wellness and Lifestyle as a way to get health updates. As a few of my classmates have expressed - balance between our work life and personal life is crucial to our well-being. Since I tend to neglect my own health and well-being, a subscription to something like this would be a good reminder for me. Definitely something to work on. This reminds me...a subscription to easy and healthy meals would be useful...note to self...must look for this tomorrow!
As well, I subscribed to Comics Worth Reading and New from Dark Horse Comics - I really believe in developing a good graphic novel collection and so I appreciate any help I can get. I find it quite tricky when it comes to choosing appropriate graphic novels that appeal to teenagers.
Speaking of Google Reader...I read some cool updates from Doug Johnson's blog and emailed them to a couple of colleagues/admin:
To our Principal - Information Deformation
To my colleague and collaborator (Earth Science 11 teacher) - Paper free committee-ment
To our TL Consultant - What does good library tell you about a school
I even found a quote that I liked...I will include in my week 5 post...
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment