Monday, February 15, 2010

An example of a wiki I like as a TL - week 6

If I haven't said it before, I will say it now...I feel so fortunate to be a TL in the Vancouver district. We have amazing people at the school board that support and really understand what we need to grow and develop as TLs in the 21st century.

Our wonderful TL consultant, Moira Ekdahl, has created a wiki that other TLs have so graciously contributed to. Along with her blog, she really have provided us with many tools that I find invaluable.

I've noticed that I need to update some information about our school - and the beauty of a wiki - I just need to be added as a contributor and then I can be a voice in this wonderful community!

If you're interested, check out the TL wiki that was created by Moira and many other amazing TLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment